[council] Draft Singapore schedule

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Wed Feb 26 13:17:25 UTC 2014

hi all (again).

egad.  a double apology.  here are a couple ideas

- expand the time again, maybe just little more

- set the expectations for how that time is to be used.

my fear is that we’ll get a long slide deck that will fill up the time and give us little opportunity to interact as a group.

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)