[council] Draft charter for the Metrics and Reporting non-PDP working group

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Fri Jan 10 12:37:34 UTC 2014

dear all

i am happy to submit a draft charter for a non-PDP working group to take a look at metrics and reporting.  we’ve also included a motion seeking the Council’s approval.

i’m on the hunt for a seconder to this motion and hope that our draft charter meets with broad approval across the Council.  i stand ready to answer questions up to and during our 23-Jan meeting.

do note that this is the work of a drafting team, but that we the Council have the final say over what this charter says.  so if there’s something that drives you crazy in this charter, i’d like to work out a solution before we take the charter to a vote.  since we’ll undoubtedly only have a few minutes for this item during our call, it would be nice to sort things out on the list in advance.

a heartfelt thanks to the very diligent and energetic drafting team that developed this draft, and to Berry Cobb who did the heavy lifting.

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)