[council] RE: [gnso-metrep-wg] Draft charter for the Metrics and Reporting non-PDP working group

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Fri Jan 10 14:45:45 UTC 2014

Thanks Mikey.

From: owner-gnso-metrep-wg at icann.org [mailto:owner-gnso-metrep-wg at icann.org]
On Behalf Of Mike O'Connor
Sent: 10 January 2014 12:38
To: Glen de Saint Géry
Cc: Council; GNSO Metrics and Reporting
Subject: [gnso-metrep-wg] Draft charter for the Metrics and Reporting
non-PDP working group

dear all

i am happy to submit a draft charter for a non-PDP working group to take a
look at metrics and reporting.  we’ve also included a motion seeking the
Council’s approval.

i’m on the hunt for a seconder to this motion and hope that our draft
charter meets with broad approval across the Council.  i stand ready to
answer questions up to and during our 23-Jan meeting.

do note that this is the work of a drafting team, but that we the Council
have the final say over what this charter says.  so if there’s something
that drives you crazy in this charter, i’d like to work out a solution
before we take the charter to a vote.  since we’ll undoubtedly only have a
few minutes for this item during our call, it would be nice to sort things
out on the list in advance.

a heartfelt thanks to the very diligent and energetic drafting team that
developed this draft, and to Berry Cobb who did the heavy lifting.

mikey