[council] if there are any events planned either before or after the Singapore meeting, now would be a good time to know about them

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Mon Jan 13 12:38:00 UTC 2014

There will be an NCUC run policy conference on the Friday before, which will focus on discussion of broader Internet governance issues (such as the upcoming Brazil meeting, 1net, etc), but may also include some discussions more specific to ICANN. While it is an NCUC run event, speakers will be varied.
We are hoping it will be an interesting event that some people might consider worth an early arrival.

Regards

	David