[council] if there are any events planned either before or after the Singapore meeting, now would be a good time to know about them

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Mon Jan 13 13:34:33 UTC 2014

All,

As is customary, a Vice Chair will be responsible for co-coordinating the
meeting schedule.  David Cake for Singapore and Volker Greimann for London.

As both are first-time co-ordinators, Glen and I will work closely with them
for these two meetings.

Please do flag up any issues, conflicts, WG requirements (liaisons to WG's
please note!) for the schedule of the Council in Singapore.

I plan to arrive in time for Friday (there is a meeting of the SO & AC
chairs with Fadi Chehade and David Olive on the Friday afternoon.).

The development meeting we held on second Friday of the Buenos Aires meeting
is currently envisaged to be an annual event coincident with the ICANN
Annual Meeting so the next one should (funding permitting) be L.A. in
October.

That said, it's a useful reminder that there may be some themes or ideas
from the Buenos Aires development meeting that we will want to pick up in
Singapore.

Jonathan