[council] Repost: a process to review/evaluate whether SSAC recommendations warrant action by the GNSO

Bret Fausett bret at nic.sexy
Tue Jan 14 04:09:00 UTC 2014

Mikey, I’m definitely interested in birding of a feather with you on this. As I see it, we will need to figure out how to balance taking up work contemplated by the SSAC reports with the Council’s ongoing work. Although I am the new person here, my sense is that the plate is very full for the coming year.

I also think we need to balance regarding the SSAC reports as sacrosanct (they shouldn’t be taken as gospel) and redoing the work/analysis in those reports.

    Bret

--
Bret Fausett, Esq. • General Counsel, Uniregistry, Inc.
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 200 • Playa Vista, CA 90094-2536
310-496-5755 (T) • 310-985-1351 (M) • bret at uniregistry.com
— — — — —