[council] Jon Bing

Maria Farrell maria.farrell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 16:57:17 UTC 2014

Hi Avri,

This is such sad news. I had no idea Jon was unwell. He was such a kind and
clever man; so unassuming when he joined Council even though he knew so
much more about just about any topic than most. Jon and I used to talk a
lot about science fiction, which he loved and was extremely knowledgeable
and generous about. It is sad to think he is gone.

Thanks for letting us know.

Maria