[council] [ccnso-council] Draft Agenda Council Call 23 January 2014

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Sat Jan 18 04:23:22 UTC 2014

Agree.  Perhaps this could be a regular slot on the agenda in the run up to Brazil and throughout 2014.

Thanks-

J.

From: Volker Greimann <vgreimann at key-Systems.net<mailto:vgreimann at key-Systems.net>>
Date: Friday, January 17, 2014 at 18:38
To: "john at crediblecontext.com<mailto:john at crediblecontext.com>" <john at crediblecontext.com<mailto:john at crediblecontext.com>>, "council at gnso.icann.org<mailto:council at gnso.icann.org>" <council at gnso.icann.org<mailto:council at gnso.icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [council] [ccnso-council] Draft Agenda Council Call 23 January 2014

Hi John,

I think it may be worthwhile to focus attention on the Internet Governance Fora topic, especially the 1net initiative and the Brazil meeting and inform us about the positions the ccTLDs are taking.

Volker