[council] Consent agenda issue :IGO-INGO Report to board

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Tue Jan 21 21:23:13 UTC 2014

hi all,

forgive me — is there a place i should routinely go look for the reports and documents that are included in the Consent Agenda?  i couldn’t figure out where to go download the report.

thanks,

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)