[council] Call for volunteers - GNSO PDP Improvements

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Jan 30 12:52:10 UTC 2014

Dear All,

As discussed during the last meeting, we are looking to form a small
committee of interested Council members to work with staff on the
implementation of the GNSO PDP Improvements (see latest version attached),
particularly items 3 (Increase pool of PDP volunteers) and 5 (Improved
online tools & training) for which the next steps have been identified as
follows:
* Review existing outreach efforts and determine whether there are any
actions the GNSO Council should be taking to increase the pool of PDP
volunteers (item 3)
* Review existing online tools & training efforts and determine whether
there are any additional actions should be taken by the GNSO Council and/or
provide input on how existing activities may be further improved / modified
in order to contribute to the success of the PDP (item 5)
If you are interested to assist in this effort, please let Glen and/or
myself know off-list so we can add you to the mailing list we'll create for
this effort.

Thanks,

Marika