[council] Collecting questions / clarifications for EWG

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Jul 10 14:40:08 UTC 2014

Dear All,

As was suggested in London, we would like to collect any questions or
clarifications that you and/or your respective groups may have following
your review of the Expert Working Group (EWG) Final Report (see
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/final-report-06jun14-en.pdf) as
well as the FAQs (see https://community.icann.org/x/PVZ-Ag) as this may
assist follow up conversations on the report and its recommendations as part
of the next steps in the policy development process. As such, please share
any questions / requests for clarification by 31 July at the latest
following which we will relay these to the EWG for feedback.

Thanks,

Marika