[council] IGO/RC motion

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 24 03:57:34 UTC 2014

John, if the BC question is why are we willing to
CONSIDER re-opening the decision, the answer is
because we were asked to by the Board.

My personal answer (and this is not an ALAC
statement) is that we are continually saying that
the Board must be willing to reconsider decisions
that they or staff (or a subcontractor) make to
look at whether the conditions have changed or
there is some other reason to rethink the issue.
I think it is reasonable that we be subject to similar reconsideration.

Whether we will or not remains to be seen.

Alan