[council] New Version GNSO Project List - for review

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Mon Jun 2 11:14:45 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find attached the updated project list both in redline and clean version for your review before the Council meeting on 8 June 2014.

Please note that this is a new version that takes advantage of our new logo as well as organising the projects in a way that is more consistent with the process flow, however the content should match that of the previous version.  We would welcome any comments / suggestions for additional improvements.

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,
Glen

Glen de Saint Géry