[council] IGO INGO Final Issue Report & Motion for Council

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Thu Jun 5 15:47:57 UTC 2014

Hi James,
it is correct that the Board is still considering some of the recommendations.

However, the Council has accepted a recommendation that we should initiate a PDP on this topic. I think we should now implement what we have resolved earlier on. While I am all for efficiency, I think that our work should be independent from potential Board action at this stage so that the Council is seen to be translating its resolution into action in a timely fashion.

I hope you agree with this.

Thanks,
Thomas