[council] IGO-INGO Curative Rights Protection PDP - WG charter

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Jun 16 08:51:07 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Just a note/reminder that the motion to approve a charter for the new PDP
Working Group was deferred from the 5 June meeting and will be up for a vote
in London. As several concerns had been raised during the 5 June meeting, it
may be helpful if discussion and possibly suggestions to address those
concerns can be raised on the list prior to the weekend discussion of
motions in London.

For your and your SG/C¹s convenience, the draft charter has been posted to
the GNSO¹s Drafts webpage as well: http://gnso.icann.org/en/council/drafts

Thanks and cheers
Mary