[council] FW: Letter from Cherine Chalaby

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Tue Jun 17 16:55:45 UTC 2014

Thanks, Jonathan.  I recommend that we, the Council, discuss in advance of our meeting with the Board to get our "ducks in a row" on this issue, and ensure that we are speaking with one voice (if possible).

Generally, and while I'm trying not to sound alarmist, I am concerned that the legitimacy of the PDP process, and even the GNSO itself, is being called to question on this issue.  We should discuss with our SGs and come to London prepared with our questions & feedback, as well as outline potential response options.

Thanks again for keeping this on the front burner.

J.