[council] Conversation Wrap-Up & Next Steps

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Mar 6 13:53:29 UTC 2014

Mikey, at the time of publication Mary and I actually went through the
document that was prepared by GovLabs and made some proposed edits /
additions (see attached). As the primer had already been distributed to the
panel, it was decided not to post a revised version at that stage. However,
if you are now considering posting these on the GNSO web-site, you may want
to consider including the proposed edits which aimed to provide some further
clarifications and details especially in relation to the GNSO PDP.

Best regards,

Marika