[council] CCWG Ig and NetMundial statements

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Thu Mar 6 19:29:43 UTC 2014

OK,

here’s an idea — what if you and i depart from the Council list and have a conversation with Rafik and Olivier to at least let them know what we’re up to and get their reactions/course-corrections.  we could forward this thread to them as a starting point, or come at it some other way if you’d prefer.

then, at least the two of us and maybe the four of us could do some drafting and then return to this list with the result for refinement/approval and maybe they could do the same.

we’ve only got a couple days before the deadline so this would have to be pretty crisp work, but it seems like we could that.

does that work?  (question aimed both at Avri and the rest of the Council)

mikey