[council] Fwd: [] CCWG contribution in ICANN's homepage banner

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Mar 12 10:32:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

This is an example of what I mean about disclaimer in the body of a
report being somewhat irrelevant.

Though the report did come out decently, there is still the problem of
an un-chartered adhoc group speaking in the name of the GNSO and the
rest of ICANN with a statement that received little or no community review.

Lately we have been lucky with things that are set up incorrectly
producing a decent product (The ICANN Review teams and this).  I
believe, however, that each time this happens, it weakens the
community's hold on its processes.

avri