[council] [] CCWG contribution in ICANN's homepage banner

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Wed Mar 12 13:04:09 UTC 2014

hi all,

i think we need to defend the GNSO PDP, and working-groups, as a brand.  people are calling a lot of projects “working groups” when they are not.  which dilutes the value of the name.

speaking as one who puts a fair amount of energy into working groups it also demotivates me and others who do that.  why pay all that attention to quality and rigor when others get all the benefit of the credibility of the name and get Business Class funded travel to boot?

i’ve said this before, in a different context…

	i’m trainable.

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)