[council] MOTION CCWG DT charter

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Fri Mar 14 20:39:44 UTC 2014

oops.

*this* is the drafting team i was on — and the one that i feel qualified to second.  sorry about that.  i’m happy to continue as the seconder of your first motion as well, but i’m not as familiar with that issue.  sorry for the confusion.

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)