[council] "priority setting" just took on added importance

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Sat Mar 15 15:51:03 UTC 2014

hi all,

i have been thinking that the Singapore meeting agenda is really overloaded for some weeks now.

and the overload factor just went up a bit (classic Midwestern US understatement).

so i’m now thinking that one of the things we may want to focus our Council discussion on is “priority setting” with an eye toward things that we can set aside for a while.  i’ll be looking at our work-planning with that bias while we’re in Singapore.

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)