[council] Message from Policy & Implementation WG

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Sun Mar 16 16:45:55 UTC 2014

hi Amr,

this is great.  i think this is a perfect example of terrific “pre-Saturday” conversation amongst the Councillors.  back at you with a few replies.  in general, i’m keen to do course-corrections early in the process to reduce the amount of “rework” the WG might otherwise have to do later.  i’m especially keen to make sure that we do a good job of coordinating between the three working groups that may otherwise have gaps or collisions in their work.

thanks!

mikey