[council] DATA RETENTION WAIVER OVH SAS

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Mar 17 11:07:45 UTC 2014

To add to Volker's response, the process used to request this waiver under
the 2013 RAA can be found here:
http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/updates/retention. Further
information about this specific request can also be found here:
http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-27jan14-en.htm.

Best regards,

Marika