[council] DATA RETENTION WAIVER OVH SAS

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Mon Mar 17 17:29:03 UTC 2014

Thanks again, Marika. This is very helpful. It does, however, raise yet a number of new questions for me that I will try do a little homework on and prep properly. For one thing, I am interested to learn more about the “considerable investments of time and resources by ICANN and registrars alike” used to navigate through the complexities and diversity of national privacy laws. That seems to be a great deal of work that we may benefit from in other areas of the GNSO's work, and should probably make ourselves more familiar with.

Thanks.

Amr