[council] Singapore Agenda Item: New gTLDs, Subsequent Application Rounds

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Tue Mar 18 12:45:34 UTC 2014

I think we can acknowledge that the timeline for Round 2 is off target (by years!), but see no harm I periodically revisiting this commitment, and understanding what obstacles remain in front of it. Otherwise, we run the risk that the next phase of the program is deferred indefinitely, in favor of the hot topic du jour.

Thank you--

J.

Sent from my iPad