[council] can somebody remind me what the "Teresa Swinehart Update" item is on Sunday?

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-Systems.net
Wed Mar 19 11:58:50 UTC 2014

One topic that may be worth raising during the discussion is whether the
work of the panels will be expanded to take into account the recent
developments. I am particularly interested, how ICANN can develop and
implement a truly bottom-up, multistakeholder accountability structure.
Is accountability even an issue for the strategy panels? It should be...

Volker