[council] can somebody remind me what the "Teresa Swinehart Update" item is on Sunday?

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Mar 19 19:05:08 UTC 2014

Hi,

I guess I still consider it a useful bag of tricks we can dig into
anytime we start figuring out how to do something.

I do not think there is any obligation on the GNSO, or anyone else for
that matter, to use the content of panel reports unless they look useful.

And despite being a Ms.Grinch, though perhaps not the grinchiest grinch,
on this whole panel idea, I think there are bunches of ideas worth
thinking about.

avri