[council] ICANN & NTIA

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Mar 20 06:44:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

I know it is too late for a motion, but will there be an opportunity to
get 'sense of the council/gnso' on support for ICANN in this NTIA process?

Personally I would like to see Jonathan able to support the ongoing
work, without committing to any particular endpoint, but in the name of
the GNSO of which he is chair.

I know we have an agenda of very important issues, but I beleive we
cannot afford to ignore this milestone in Internet governance without
push ourselves further into irrelevancy.

avrti