[council] GNSO Council Meeting with ICANN Board

Bret Fausett bret at nic.sexy
Sun Mar 23 03:30:09 UTC 2014

On Mar 23, 2014, at 10:40 AM, Winterfeldt, Brian J. <brian.winterfeldt at kattenlaw.com> wrote:
> §  An ad hoc, unbalanced and unduly narrow proposed SCO review mechanism.

Brian, if you speak on this, can you please identify yourself as counsel for Google in the CAR/CARS and other plurals disputes?

At Uniregistry, we obviously have a different view on this. Having prevailed in all of our disputes, we do not believe it is appropriate, or contractually permissible, to ask us to reargue them. If we have one side of this issue articulated to the Board, you’ll need to put me in the queue to provide the counter view.

         Bret

--
Bret Fausett, Esq. • General Counsel, Uniregistry, Inc.
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 200 • Playa Vista, CA 90094-2536
310-496-5755 (T) • 310-985-1351 (M) • bret at uniregistry.com
— — — — —