[council] Cross-community UCTN-WG

Ching Chiao ching.chiao at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 06:03:28 UTC 2014

Dear all,

As just mentioned in the Council public meeting, I'd like to volunteer and
serve as the Co-Chair for the cross community working group to develop a
framework for the use of country and territory names as TLDs. In the past
few years I've been observing this cc-driven WG as well as participating in
other cross-community WG. Combined with my own ccTLD experiences and
background, I'd make sure this WG put forward a constructive and useful
process for defining both ASCII and IDN UCTN TLDs.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Ching