[council] thank you

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Thu Mar 27 01:41:32 UTC 2014

It was great to meet you in person, Dan.  And I LOVE seeing your signature logo on an ICANN list!

Safe travels home.

J.

James Bladel
GoDaddy
jbladel at godaddy.com

Mobile +1 319 899-1776
Twitter:  @Bladel
Skype: jmbladel

Typical Time Zone:  UTC-5 (US Central Daylight)

This email message and any attachments are intended for use only by the recipient(s), and may contain sensitive information.  If you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original message and any copies.