[council] Credit where credit is due

john at crediblecontext.com john at crediblecontext.com
Mon Mar 31 23:35:32 UTC 2014

All,

Setting aside the fact that we were scheduled from dawn til dusk at the just concluded ICANN 49 in Singapore, I wanted to say I was not just tired but proud to be a part of such a group of (not too serious) people who seem to have their heads screwed on straight.  I was glad to have such role models!

As for a single take-away from the more than 24 hours we spent together, I have to credit Volker Greimann for putting it into words: "I'd rather be presumptuous than mute."  Not a bad motto, eh?

Cheers,

Berard