[council] A way forward on the Specification 13 question

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Thu May 8 14:38:32 UTC 2014

Thanks Tony,

Regarding your second point below, I agree on the need for speed at times.

My understanding is that developing this is "in scope" for the Policy &
Implementation WG as opposed to the SCI.
It is something we have begun to refer to as "Policy Advice" or "Policy
Guidance" and, as yet, do not have wholly satisfactory mechanisms to deal
with it.
We can, of course, consult within the GNSO as we have attempted to do on
this issue.

Jonathan