[council] Amendments to GNSO Council Motions

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Sat May 24 13:24:25 UTC 2014

Hi,

I also have confidence in the SCI’s ability to address this topic…, probably with a quicker result than the GNSO review. If I’m not mistaken, the SCI has three projects on its plate at the time being with two of them probably nearing final stages. There should be enough bandwidth on the committee to deal with this issue in the near future.

Thanks.

Amr