[council] Motions for SCI recommendation

gabrielaszlak at gmail.com gabrielaszlak at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 14:43:04 UTC 2014

Thanks Avri,

I second the motion.

Gabi

Sent with a mobile device

-----Original Message-----
From: Avri Doria <avri at acm.org>
Sender: owner-council at gnso.icann.org
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 15:13:50
To: council at gnso.icann.org<council at gnso.icann.org>
Subject: [council] Motions for SCI recommendation

Hi,

The attached  motion has been prepared by the supporting staff on behalf
of the SCI for the upcoming GNSO Council meeting.  I have reviewed it
and submit it in my name as liaison to the SCI from the Council.  The
motion still needs a second.

The recommendations are in response to GNSO council requests to the SCI
and relate to:
- mechanism for waiver of the 10 day motion rule
- mechanism for voting outside a GNSO council meeting
- and a footnote relating to consensus levels against a proposal

The SCI reached full consensus on these recommendations.  They have been
the subject of a comment period, though no comments were received.

I recommend approval of these recommendations.

Thanks

avri