[council] motion re charter for the Accountability CWG

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Nov 7 01:43:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

This is the same membership basis that was used for the CWG-Stewardship,
a charter the council already approved.  In fact ths cahrter was
patterned off of that with the missions and goals being different, but
the modalities being similar.  I do not recall any discussion during the
drafting about a larger representation.

Only the CSG-Internet had the larger membership count, it was the
exception given if long operation as an ad-hoc group without a charter.

Incidentally, the team from the GNSO on this drafting team consisted of:

*GNSO*:

Avri Doria

Keith Drazek

David Fares