[council] Please review Project List

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Sun Nov 9 10:53:36 UTC 2014

In addition to this, I also wanted to flag that we are working on an
overview of all the existing sources of information available regarding GNSO
projects (the project list, the action item list, the PDP one-pagers, etc.)
so that these are available from a central page on the GNSO web-site with
clear indications on what the purpose of each source of information is and
what details can be expected to be found so that it will hopefully become
easier for those looking for additional information to choose the right
source depending on their level of knowledge and objective. Hopefully such
an overview will also assist in further discussions on how existing tools
can be improved as well as identifying what still may be missing.

Best regards,

Marika