[council] FW: GNSO Council Abstention Notification Form [#162]

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Wed Nov 12 21:50:11 UTC 2014

FYI

From: ICANN [mailto:no-reply at wufoo.com]
Sent: mercredi 12 novembre 2014 21:27
To: gnso.secretariat at icann.org; council at gnso.icann.org
Subject: GNSO Council Abstention Notification Form [#162]

Name of Officer: *

Steve Metalitz

Officer Email Address: *

met at msk.com<mailto:met at msk.com>

Date Prepared: *

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

GNSO Organization: *

Intellectual Property Constituency

Officer Position or Title: *

Vice President

Voting Remedy: *

Proxy

Reason(s) for or condition(s) leading to the remedy: *

IPC councilor Brian winterfeldt anticipates he will be unavailable at the time of the Council call 13 Nov 14. If Brian is able ot join the call, this proxy should be deemed rescinded.

Specific subject(s)/measure(s)/motion(s)/action(s) of the Council for which the remedy is being exercised: *

All matters coming before Council

Date upon which the remedy will expire or terminate:
[Note: may not exceed 3 months initially; may be renewed by sending an email with explanation to GNSO Secretariat] *

Friday, November 14, 2014

I affirm that a voting position has been established on the matter(s) at issue pursuant to provisions contained in our Charter or Bylaws. *

Yes

Our GNSO Councilor has been instructed on how to vote on the matter(s). *

Yes

Please identify the GNSO Councilor who will serve as the voting proxy: *

Heather Forrest