[council] Flow chart - gTLD Registration Services PDP

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Oct 2 19:19:21 UTC 2014

Hi Amr,

The topic was, amongst others, discussed during the ICANN meeting in
Beijing (see
http://beijing46.icann.org/meetings/beijing2013/transcript-gtld-registratio
n-data-06apr13-en.pdf) as well as follow up correspondence from Jonathan
to the EWG
(http://gnso.icann.org/en/correspondence/robinson-to-baril-19jun13-en.pdf).

Best regards,

Marika