[council] GNSO Weekend Session with ICANN Board
jrobinson at afilias.info
Fri Oct 10 21:16:01 UTC 2014
I have corresponded with Steve Crocker and board colleagues about a proposed
structure to the board meeting with the Council.
The proposed outline is broken into 3 sections:
1. An update the board on certain key areas of activity
2. Flag areas which of known current or near term interest
3. An open section for highlighting any of importance and common
interest that are not covered in 1 or 2 above.
Please provide input as you see fit and in particular on areas in 3 which
are being raised as important in your groups.
1. Highlights of current GNSO Activity
a. GAC / GNSO Consultation Group
b. CWG work together with the ccNSO
c. Framework for Cross Community WGs
d. Policy & Implementation WG
e. Discussion Group on new gTLDs
2. Key areas of current Board / GNSO Interest
a. PDP on gTLD Registration Services
(EWG on Directory Services)
b. Protection of IOC / RCRC Identifiers
c. BWG Report on the Nominating Committee
3. Other areas for discussion (TBC)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the council