[council] Volunteers requested - GNSO Council liaisons

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Fri Oct 24 13:22:56 UTC 2014

Agree with Amr, just trying to be as transparent as possible.

I believe I can continue to represent my stakeholder positions on this PDP, while faithfully relaying any issues that need to be raised before the Council.   And I am confident that other volunteers on this PDP (including other registrars) will speak up if they believe I am not doing a good job in this regard. :)

Thanks--

J.

Sent via iPhone. Blame Siri.