[council] FW: NomCom appointee skill sets

Winterfeldt, Brian J. brian.winterfeldt at kattenlaw.com
Fri Oct 31 16:39:24 UTC 2014

Thanks very much for your comments, David.

I would pose the exact same questions back with respect to the suggestion to add “data protection and privacy law.”

Likewise, pardon my teasing, but are you suggesting that the six representatives the NCSG already generally provides to council are somehow inadequate in this regard?  In the end, I think it would be great if more folks in leadership positions within ICANN exhibited a demonstrated comprehension (and better yet, a commitment toward the protection) of intellectual property law.

Best regards,

Brian

Brian J. Winterfeldt
Head of Internet Practice
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
2900 K Street NW, North Tower - Suite 200 / Washington, DC 20007-5118
p / (202) 625-3562 f / (202) 339-8244

575 Madison Avenue / New York, NY 10022-2585
p / (212) 940.6762  f / (212) 894.5585
brian.winterfeldt at kattenlaw.com<mailto:brian.winterfeldt at kattenlaw.com> / www.kattenlaw.com<http://www.kattenlaw.com/>