[council] FW: GNSO Council - Development & Induction Session - Friday 17th October

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Tue Sep 9 19:51:18 UTC 2014

Maria, Magaly and Klaus,

Thank-you for the updates from each of you as well as the endorsement of the value of the sessions.

Please can you do what you can to make sure that Glen (and your own group) is aware of who may be coming onto the Council to replace you.

That way, we will be best placed to ensure that the incoming councillors are aware of the session and plan their travel accordingly.

Jonathan