[council] draft letter to NGPC tbd on the 25th

Thomas Rickert rickert at anwaelte.de
Mon Sep 15 18:52:13 UTC 2014

All,
following-up to the discussion we had with Chris Disspain during out last Council call, please find attached a draft letter to the NGPC. The intention is to discuss and hopefully adopt the letter during the upcoming Council call on the 25th. Sending the letter well in advance of the LA meeting will surely increase the chances that we get substantive feedback either before or during the LA meeting. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Thomas