[council] EWG questions

john at crediblecontext.com john at crediblecontext.com
Mon Sep 22 16:41:23 UTC 2014

 Jonathan, et. al.,

 After our last GNSO Council meeting, I was asked to review the questions regarding the report of the Expert Working Group I had forwarded from the Business Constituency. Here are four (4) questions that represent those that ought to be answered before the policy making procedure commences.

+ Will the financial analysis of implementing the recommendations be completed?
+ What are the national legal implications of those recommendations?
+ Have an adequate number of use cases been considered?
+ Why is there no domain name record field to distinguish domains used for commercial purposes?

 Cheers,
 Berard