[council] FW: Formation of a GNSO-Board Working Group re the EWG Final Report

john at crediblecontext.com john at crediblecontext.com
Tue Sep 23 17:09:47 UTC 2014

Jonathan,

 I will pass this along to the leadership of the (C)SG, but I would encourage considering appointing Susan Kawaguchi, elected as my BC replacement on the Council.  As you know, Susan was on the EWG and could be a good translator for the group's work.

Cheers,

Berard

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [council] FW: Formation of a GNSO-Board Working Group re the EWG Final Report