[council] FW: Formation of a GNSO-Board Working Group re the EWG Final Report

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Fri Sep 26 09:08:07 UTC 2014

All,

Please see below for a reminder of the proposal / request from Steve
Crocker.

Following our discussion in yesterday's council meeting, the suggested
response is that we offer 4 volunteers (one per SG) in response to this
request and who will be in a position to meet in LA.

Assuming we go down this route, I believe we agreed that these volunteers
should primarily certainly be knowledgeable about and experienced in the
GNSO PDP.
Ideally some or all should additionally be knowledgeable about the work and
background to the EWG.

Please can you review the letter below and the proposed response / approach
above and provide any additional comment or input you see fit.

Bear in mind that a timely and constructive response to Steve's letter is
obviously highly desirable.
Therefore if you are not in agreement with the above, an alternative such
response will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jonathan