[council] Draft GNSO Weekend Schedule

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Sep 29 16:01:29 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find attached the draft GNSO weekend schedule. Note that as we are
still in the process of confirming some of the external speakers, some
changes may still occur. For your convenience, we have also included some of
the other GNSO WG/community organised sessions (in yellow) as well as some
of the other main sessions throughout the week that may be of interest. For
full details on these other sessions, please see
http://la51.icann.org/en/schedule-full.

Best regards,

Marika