FW: [council] SCI motions

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Mon Apr 6 21:34:48 UTC 2015

Dear All,

The motions have been posted on page :
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motions+16+April+2015

and the SCI Review requests are posted on page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/council/drafts

and can be directly viewed at:

SCI Review requests - Motions
http://gnso.icann.org/en/drafts/sci-review-motions-05mar15-en.pdf

SCI Review request - Overlap of Waiver and Resubmission
http://gnso.icann.org/en/drafts/sci-review-overlap-waiver-resubmission-05mar15-en.pdf

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen